Saturday, October 13, 2007

More Covetousness

I was watching the Graham Norton show tonight and fell in love. With his t-shirt, that is. It had Carel Fabritius's "The Goldfinch" on it, with an actual chain attached where the one in the painting is. I've been looking around on the web for the shirt, but I can't seem to find anything.

It's surprising, because normally I wouldn't wear anything Graham Norton wears to a dogfight, but that shirt was mad cool, and very clever on someone's part.

Even prettier than the t-shirt was Ioan Gruffudd. He's dreamy. I thought John Barrowman from Torchwood & Doctor Who was shockingly attractive, but Ioan Gruffudd is just beautiful. I was excited and then worried to find out from IMDB that he's currently filming The Secret Of Moonacre , which is based on The Little White Horse . I love that book, but it's always scary when your favorites are made into movies, especially since I can't think who Ioan Gruffudd would play. He's too young and pretty to be Sir Benjamin. Maybe the leader of the Black Men? Possible. IMDB doesn't say yet. Tim Curry's supposed to be in it too, and he is also fabulous. Maybe he's the leader of the Black Men. That I can see.


No comments: