Thursday, October 11, 2007

Doing This

Finally posting for real this time. It's only been two years since I first staked out this spot, but I didn't want to start blogging without being able to make things look decent. I'm still not sure that's going to happen, but we'll see. (And for the record, I've finally been assimilated too. I've broken down and joined MySpace. Oy.)

So I accomplished some things yesterday. I did waste? some time organizing all my collage copies and clipart, but I tell myself it'll make things easier in the long run. And it did, because I finally got around to decoupaging the wooden blocks I bought ages ago. Here's one view:







And the other sides:



I also made some more paper-and-wood pendants:




The castle pendant in the bottom left corner of the bottom picture is a piece of an original sketch I made. I'm planning to do some more of these soon. I'm not sure about the purple and silver piece that backs (or fronts) the French textbook pendant. (Bottom picture, second from right, top row.) I actually think it looks better in the picture.

No comments: